Thursday

February 28th ~ Comfortable Chaos

That's the only phrase I can use to describe our household. Comfortable Chaos. Things are always busy and noisy. The boys are ususally wrestling in my livingroom or kitchen (risking and/or breaking things as they tumble) and the girls are usually either screaming at each other or playing very loud (to be heard over their brothers, I'm sure). Sigh. I'm not sure what I would do with a quiet household. I would probably go insane with the silence. :-)
Ella continues to blossom and has really turned into this amazing little girl. I'm sure she was amazing before, but I think she has finally brushed off the last of her "shell" and her full identity is beaming. She is so different from Mary, not in a bad way on either side. She is just different. She's so inquisitive and completely fascinated with the entire world around her, yet she's also so laid back and relaxed about almost everything. She and Mary are starting to get along a little better. They still have their days, which I imagine they WILL for the rest of their lives.
We heard from the Shriners in Chicago and it looks like April 30th is the earliest that she is going to be seen. Sigh. Now what? He teeth are not going to make it that long. It already hurts her to bite anything and THAT is a problem for a girl who loves food. The appointment on the 30th is just an intake appointment to basically see what she needs to have done. I don't know where it goes from there. I feel so bad that I can't help her right now. Not with her speech or her tooth or anything. It's so frustrating.
Mary had her first Bunk Bed Boo Boo as she fell over the side rail and landed face first on the floor. Uhg. She ended up with quite a black eye. It looks so bad. Hopefully she will be a little more careful up on her bed, but I doubt this is the last time this will happen.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe you could separate the bunkbeds until she learns to be more careful . good luck
CAFT@yahoo.com